If you’re an admin of a Facebook Business Page, you can change the name of your page at any time.
Checkout this video:
How to change your Facebook business page name
Unfortunately, you can’t change the name of a Facebook business page once it’s been created. So, if you’re not happy with the name you chose, your only option is to delete the page and start from scratch.
Here’s how to delete a Facebook business page:
1. Log into Facebook as an admin of the page you want to delete.
2. Click About on the left side of the Page.
3. Click Edit next to your Page’s name.
4. Click Remove Page Name and confirm.
5. Click Delete [Page name] and confirm.
Why you might want to change your Facebook business page name
There are a few reasons you might want (or need) to change the name of your Facebook business page. Maybe you rebranded and your page name no longer matches your business name. Or maybe you changed the products or services you offer, and your page name doesn’t accurately reflect what you do anymore. Whatever the reason, if you need to change your page name, here’s how to do it:
1. Go to your Facebook business page and click “About” in the left-hand menu.
2. Under “Name,” click “Edit.”
3. Enter a new Page name and click “Continue.”
4. Select how you want to show your new Page name on your Page and click “Confirm.”
Keep in mind that once you change your Facebook business page name, you can’t change it again for 7 days. So if you’re not sure about the new name, take some time to think about it before you make the change.
How to pick a new name for your Facebook business page
If you’re looking to change the name of your Facebook business page, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, think about what kind of name would be most advantageous for your business. A good name should be reflective of your brand and easy for customers to remember. It’s also important to make sure that the new name you choose is available as a URL on Facebook.
Once you’ve decided on a new name for your page, you can begin the process of changing it through Facebook’s editing tools. To do this, simply go to your page settings and select “Edit Page Info.” Then, click “Name” and enter the new name you’ve chosen for your business page. Be sure to click “Save Changes” when you’re finished!
What to do if you can’t change your Facebook business page name
If you’re having trouble changing the name of your Facebook business page, there are a few things you can try:
– Make sure you’re logged into Facebook as an admin of the page. Only adminstrators can change a page’s name.
– If you’re using a computer, try accessing Facebook from a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies.
– If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Facebook’s support team for help.
How to change your Facebook business page URL
If you’re an admin of a Facebook business page, you can change your page’s URL. Here’s how:
1. Go to your business page
2. Click About on the left side of your Page (or below your Page’s cover photo)
3. In the Username section, click Edit
4. Enter a new username and click Save Changes
How to change your Facebook business page category
If you’re a business owner, you may have created a Facebook Page for your company. You may also have noticed that there are different types of Facebook Pages, and you may be wondering how to change your Facebook business page category.
Generally speaking, there are three types of Facebook Pages: Local Businesses, Organizations, and Brands. Each type of Page has different features and purposes. For example, Local Businesses can add their address and hours, Organizations can join or create groups, and Brands can run ads.
To change your Facebook business page category, go to your Page settings and select the “Edit Page” button. From there, select the “Page Info” tab and scroll down to the “Category” section. Here you will be able to select the type of Page that best fits your business.
How to merge two Facebook business pages
If you have two Facebook business pages that are similar and you want to merge them into one page, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Go to the business page you want to keep and click “Settings” in the top right.
2. In the “General” section, click “Page Merging.”
3. Enter the URL of the other page you want to merge with this one and click “submit.”
4. Once Facebook reviews and approves your request, your pages will be merged and all Likes, check-ins and other information from the other page will be transferred to the page you kept.
How to unpublish (and republish) your Facebook business page
If you need to make changes to your Facebook business page—such as updating your page name, category or description—you may want to consider unpublishing (and then republishing) your page. Keep in mind that when you unpublish your page, it will no longer be visible to the public or to anyone who isn’t logged into Facebook.
Here’s how to unpublish your Facebook business page:
1. Go to your business page
2. Click on “Settings” in the top right-hand corner
3. In the “General” tab, scroll down to “Page Visibility”
4. Click on “Edit”
5. Select “Unpublish Page”
6. Click on “Save Changes”
Once you’ve made the necessary changes to your business page, you can republish it by following the same steps above and selecting “Publish Page.”
How to delete your Facebook business page
There are a few reasons you might want to delete your Facebook business page. Maybe you created it by mistake, or maybe you’re no longer using it for your business. Whatever the reason, deleting a Facebook business page is easy and only takes a few minutes.
To delete your Facebook business page:
1. Log into Facebook as an administrator of the page you want to delete.
2. Go to your Page Settings.
3. In the General tab, scroll down to the bottom and click on the link that says “Remove Page”.
4. Follow the prompts to confirm that you want to delete your page.
FAQs about changing your Facebook business page name
You may be wondering how to change the name of your Facebook business page. Here are some frequently asked questions that will help you understand the process.
How do I change the name of my Facebook business page?
To change the name of your Facebook business page, go to the About section and click Edit next to your page’s name. Enter a new name for your page and click Save Changes.
What are the requirements for changing my Facebook business page name?
There are a few requirements you’ll need to meet in order to change the name of your Facebook business page:
-Your page must have at least 200 fans.
-You can only change your page’s name once every 7 days.
-You must be an admin of your page to request a change.
-Your requested name must adhere to Facebook’s Page Naming Policies.
You can learn more about these policies here: https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php#naming
I’ve changed my business’sname, how do I update my Facebook business page?
If you’ve changed your business’s name, you may want to update your Facebook business page to reflect this change. To do this, go to the About section and click Edit next to your current Page Name. From here, enter your new business name and click Save Changes. Please note that you will only be able to make this changes once every 7 days.