- How to change your business location on Google
- Why you should change your business location on Google
- What happens if you don’t change your business location on Google
- How to make sure your business location change on Google is successful
- Tips for changing your business location on Google
- Frequently asked questions about changing your business location on Google
- Author bio
If you’re moving your business to a new location, you’ll need to update your listing on Google so that customers can find you at your new address. Here’s a quick guide on how to change your business location on Google.
Checkout this video:
If you’ve moved your business or made any changes to your business’s address, you can edit your business location on Google My Business.
-Sign in to Google My Business.
-Choose the business location you want to edit.
-Click Info from the menu.
-In the “Address” section, click Edit.
-Update your address information and click Apply.
How to change your business location on Google
1. Go to https://www.google.com/business/ and sign in to your account.
2. Click Info from the menu.
3. In the “Address” section, click the pencil icon next to your current address.
4. Enter your new address and click Apply.
5. Click Submit for review when prompted and follow the on-screen instructions to finish submitting your changes.
Why you should change your business location on Google
When you change your business location, it’s important to update your information on Google so that potential customers can find you at your new address. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to google.com/business.
2. Click “Manage now” in the box that says “Get your business on Google.”
3. If you’ve already verified your business, sign in to your account. If you haven’t yet verified your business, click “Verify now.”
4. Enter your new business address in the appropriate fields and click “Submit.”
5. Once you’ve submitted your new address, our team will review it and determine if it meets our guidelines. If it does, we’ll update your listing within a few days.
What happens if you don’t change your business location on Google
If you don’t change your business location on Google, your customers might not be able to find you. That’s because when people search for businesses on Google, the results are based on their current location. So if your business has moved to a new location, you’ll need to update your listing so that people can find you.
There are a few other things to keep in mind if you don’t update your business location on Google. Your business might come up in searches for the old location, which could confuse potential customers. And if you’re using Google My Business to get driving directions to your business, those directions will still go to the old location unless you update your listing.
To change your business location on Google, sign in to Google My Business and make sure that the information in your listing is accurate. Then click “Edit” next to your address and enter the new address. Once you’ve made all the changes, click “Save.”
How to make sure your business location change on Google is successful
There are several key steps you need to follow to make sure your business location change on Google is successful. First, update your business address across all your online platforms including your website, social media, and directories. Then, update your Google My Business listing with your new address. Finally, notify Google of your change of address by requesting a verification code.
Tips for changing your business location on Google
If you’re moving your business to a new location, you’ll need to update your listing on Google. Here are a few tips to make the process go smoothly:
1. Update your address in Google My Business.
2. If you’ve changed your phone number, make sure to update that as well.
3. If you have a new website, be sure to update the URL in your listing.
4. Make sure your hours of operation are accurate for your new location.
5. If you’re offering any specials or promotions at your new location, be sure to mention them in your listing.
By following these tips, you can be sure that your customers will be able to find you at your new location!
Frequently asked questions about changing your business location on Google
If you’re changing the location of your business, there are a few things you can do on Google to update your information. You can use Google My Business to update your business name, address, hours, website, and description.
If you’re moving your business to a new location, you can create a new listing for that location. You can also go into your current listing and change the address. If you choose to change the address of your current listing, make sure to keep the old listing active for a few weeks as well. This will help customers find you at your new location and let them know that you’ve moved.
You can also add relevant categories to your listing, like “restaurant” or ” retail store.” Updating your categories can help customers find your business when they’re searching on Google.
To change your business location on Google, you’ll need to update your business listing. You can do this by logging into your Google My Business account and editing your business listing. Make sure to include your new address and business hours, as well as any other pertinent information about your new location. Once you’ve updated your listing, your new location will be reflected on Google Maps and in search results.
When you move your business, you’ll need to update your business information everywhere it appears online — especially on Google. You can update your business location on Google in a few different ways.
If you’ve moved recently, the first thing you should do is claim your new Google My Business listing. This is especially important if you haven’t claimed your listing before. Once you claim your listing, you can start updating your business information, including your address.
If you’ve had a claimed and verified Google My Business listing for a while, chances are good that customers have already left reviews or started asking questions about your business on Google Maps. You can still claim and verify your new location if this is the case.
If you run a local service area business, learn how to change the address of your local service area business.
Anna is a freelance writer, editor, and business consultant. She has over 10 years of experience in the publishing and marketing industries, and has worked with clients all over the world. Anna specializes in writing about business, technology, and education.